Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are there RVM's in/near dublin? (not re-turn, asking about the others)

Options
  • 14-01-2024 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Hello Boards. I Wanted to ask you all, where are the reverse vending machines in (or near) dublin?

I've been wondering this for a while now and every so often look into it. I Know there's meant to be one in glenagery near a lidl or an aldi (which a handful of people have told me not to go to glenageary, for safety reasons), but surely there must be others in or around the dublin area. Are there?

Every so often i hear about lidl or aldi or dunnes or tesco having a reverse vending machine that gives vouchers to spend instore, like 5-10 cent or something. but i've never actually came across any of these. Most of the time they're located somewhere miles outside of dublin.

Are there any actually within dublin or close by?

Only one i've ever came across in person was one in a bouujum that requires you to have an app to scan QR codes which their machine sometimes gives if lucky (requires having a touchscreen phone and already having the app downloaded in advance, and requires a purchase in the store to make use of the voucher, which i couldn't find written anywhere online and had learned the hard way).

They just want the quick easy money cash grab recyclables and to up their recycling stats at your expense.

Comments

Advertisement