Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter turbo phone holder hack

Options
  • 13-01-2024 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Just figured I’d share a little hack that’s worked out great for me. I have an iPhone 13 and was finding the handle bar cluttered with my Garmin arm and an old phone holder clipped on.

I went to Amazon and bought the cheapest iPhone 15 Pro Max cover I could find along with a Garmin Edge compatible adapter and stuck them together. Total cost €10.

This saves me taking my own cover off the phone as the phone and cover fit perfectly into the big case which clips onto the Garmin holder. It has just enough to spare to pop out really easily.

Worth a tenner to anyone saving a few bob and cycling away at home for the winter.

Comments

Advertisement