Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Matchday Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Nunez yellow..... Stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

68 with Estupinan to play.

No Liverpool today seen me take a bit of a tumble.

HEWT

47 with Estupian also to go. The highs of last weekend are a long way away now. No gains this week and looking like a 20% or so red arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

51 all out. Significant red arrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

46...Gross or 2pts off the bench...not great again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

Lad in my main league is on 71 points now because he had Salah captain and none other then Gabriel as vice!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Brought Jota in this week, delighted but should have captained him. Twas definitely a week to against the herd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Brighton team newsTeam to face Wolves: Steele, Estupinan, Hinshelwood, Van Hecke, Dunk, Milner, Gilmour, Gross, Buonanotte, Joao Pedro, Welbeck.

Subs: Verbruggen, Lamptey, Webster, Lallana, Moder, Baleba, Ferguson, Peupion, Baker-Boaitey.

Wolves team newsWolves: Jose Sa, Kilman, Dawson, Gomes, Nelson Semedo, Doyle, Lemina, Doherty, Sarabia, Pedro Neto, Matheus Cunha. 

Subs: Mosquera, Griffiths, Santiago Bueno, Hugo Bueno, Bentley, Bellegarde, Hodge, Chirewa, Fraser. 

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Estupinian subbed off on 72 mins with cleanie intact and currently on 3 bonus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,027 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My entire back four kept a CS, and for the first time ever my bench blanked (AFCON/Asia Cup/injury), yet I am a bit disappointed with my 56 after tonight. In fact Palmer (c) was my only other outfielder to return anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

My boy Lamptey with a 1 point haul 🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Had 26 point lead in CL 2nd leg and lad gets 102 points this week v my 54. what a week to get 100+ - serious gains

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finished up on 65 and smallish green arrow up to 131K.

My defence doing all the heavy lifting.

Transfer in was Saka for Salah....was very close to Jota but bottled it in the end... I'm a Liverpool fan so ended up overthinking it 😡

Disastrous GW.

Was too busy to make transfer prior to deadline. Salah, Son, Trent and Pau all out and Coufal with a -2.

50 points with Gabriel and Palmer (C) getting 37 of them. No idea how Palmer was even captain tbh. Don't recall ever having him as VC but I'll take it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

76 for the week and a healthy green arrow. Into the top 300k for the first time this season after a rough start.

My defence of Martinez, Porro, Gabriel & Estupinan getting 40 points must be a record for me.

Onwards and upwards.

Advertisement