Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors USA

Options
  • 12-01-2024 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭

Starting a new thread for the USA version, starting today (Friday 12th) in the US.

It would be too messy to talk about UK and USA in the same thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think I read that they have the rights. No idea when though.

I watched the first episode (and start of the second) and I'm happy with the traitor selections. I don't know much about the Real Housewife traitor, but the other two are perfect selections. I will build up the episodes and binge them after the UK series is finished.

Same setting and games as the UK version too (like last year).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Where can I watch the US version

I think it will be on BBC in the next few months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Was tense watching this week's funeral episode knowing how the UK one played out. Would be devastated if Parvati's game for blown up because of the poisoning. Turns out her 'housewives' seed may be costlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,253 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Enjoyed the start of this more than UK version which has now become compulsive viewing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭archfi

Yeah, started watching the other day. I really didn't like Alan Cumming last year as host, I mean really didn't like him but he's somehow way less annoying this series though not a patch on the BBC orange midget.

US reality tv based cast is as expected totally OTT with the pouts, outfits, dramatics etc but much more gameplaying from the Faithfuls than their UK counterparts.

It's a different beast but enjoyable enough.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Ooof Dan with such a stupid mistake. Fell right into that trap. Why did he think someone who voted him as a traitor at the round table would tell him the secret of who got the shield. Amateur stuff

I now just hope that his poor decision doesn't tar Parvati as she called bulls*it immediately. Feels like she has enough info to pin it all on Dan after his likely banishment next week. <3 Sandra, how epic would it be if she finds herself in the end game as a faithful in a showdown with Parvati.

• Advertisement

Just thinking now with Dan. He is in a bad place and maybe he feels the only way to get some heat off him is to throw Parvati under the bus and say he was framed.

Well that was a good episode this week - traitors fighting among themselves lol, they're all screwed

Dan underestimating some of the non-gamers proved to be his downfall.

Damn don't leave us on a cliffhanger

I think Phaedra should have tried to recruit Peter again since he would have had to pretty much accept this time. Then try hard to spear head the banishment of him so she looks faithful. At the moment she looks done for now even if she survives this banishment

Good finale, felt so sorry for MJ (screwed over)

Kate with another stupid traitor move. Tries to end the game saying she thinks everyone is faithful when there was a murder night before. Very entertaining season especially Phaedra but the overall quality of tactics from the traitors was the worst I’ve seen across any country or season

Advertisement