Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value Sliotars

Options
  • 11-01-2024 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

What is the best value size 5 sliotars out there. We've been bringing them in direct from Pakistan for a few years but lads are giving out about quality (and they're not wrong). So we're looking at possibly going with one of the official suppliers. I've rang a few and €50 a dozen seems to be standard. Maybe a small bit less if you order enough. Anyone doing them much better than that do ye know ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

I reckon €50 per dozen would be a good price. What brand are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭BnB

Cul Sliotars. They're one of the official licensed GAA suppliers. I've priced around a few now and that does seem to be the best by far

• Registered Users Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Y'know what - As good as Cúl Sliotars have been to deal with in the past, we've gone from them for any teams I've been involved with. The stitching can be pretty bad and wet grass ruins them.

We got a good few dozens of the Hi-Viz/Yellow ones last year and within a few weeks the stitching was wrecked - It was €50 a dozen. No particular discount for buying a large amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭1373

The best value sliotars are paying youngsters a euro a sliotar to hand in all the find at all games they find themselves attending. This does happen

Advertisement