Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Moore - Today fm

Options
  • 11-01-2024 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭

Ive had enough...... He was great working in tandem with Dermot ...

Ive had enough , enough of the fake laughter , the bad jokes..

The 'oh i play guitar' .... the 'do you wash your legs in the shower, cos i dont' cringe question to the guests .......

Adios Today fm ......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Now, his snoring is the topic of the week .... Snore room mehole ..... 😣 😲

(and yes i know, if i dislike him so much , i dont listen - theres 1 hour between Ian Dempsey on today fm, and Marty on Nova that theres nothing on ... Dont talk about that PJ and the other lad on Nova til 10 !!?!?! Jaysus ...... 😣 🤯 )

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Have to agree, loved Dermot and Dave and regularly listened back to their podcasts when couldn't listen live. Now don't listen to Dave and no interest in his podcasts. Bad jokes is definitely overdone and that music game seems sh!te!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Same here. I used to like Dermot and Dave, or at least it had some worthwhile segments and some genuinely good/funny moments. But I can’t take to solo Dave at all. I gave it chance but now I switch over to Pat Kenny

There’s something off about it and I’m not sure what it is. It’s weird because whenever Dermot was on holidays and Dave was solo, the old show was fine, it didn’t suffer too greatly when one was absent. But it’s not working now for whatever reason.

Advertisement