Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Will this fail the NCT...

Options
  • 08-01-2024 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I have an NCT test this Saturday and just discovered that the indicator in the wing mirror on the passenger door is not working.

All the other indicators (four corners) are ok.

Will this be a fail?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Luna84

Yes, But he might not notice it if you are lucky.

Also if you pass everything else and fail on that it is a free retest as he just goes out to car in parking area and turns on indicator to see if it is working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Yes, fail, but on the 'bright' side it's a free visual retest.

But it's only Monday so you should easily be able to get it fixed by Saturday. It might even be very simple, my ones just pop out. Check your manual.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

I got this fitted today. Handy enough after watching a YT video.

Cost €28.00!!!

If I had time I would have got two for less than half that from ali express!!

Advertisement