Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPAP Rental whats important when choosing supplier?

Options
  • 08-01-2024 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi Ive OSA 89 apneas per hour diagnosed Feb 23. I need to change suppliers as not happy with current set up so Im thinking in order of priority: customer backup, advice, good link to consultant, up to date machines, varied mask supply and cost are what I think are key to check out. Im particularly focusing on trying to figure out who has the best customer support as Ive become very ill over last 12 months with long term complex med conditions so this is important for me. Are all Irish suppliers in for a quick buck or does sound advice and support feature at all? Second query is am I forgetting something else important? Have to rent as buying is not an option atm. Would love to hear experiences or thought. Thanks 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I think that once machine is up and running, there’s not much support needed. I rented mine for couple of years, and I got new mask etc every year.

they would also send me memory card to load data that would then be sent to consultant. I see him every 3 years

Recently purchased my machine from the company , and buy hose kit from a crowd in Greece. Am saving a fortune . Was paying € 110 per month. Bought machine for €350, and now my outlay is couple hundred per year on masks, filters etc.

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement