Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exterior lights

Options
  • 06-01-2024 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any recommendations for next year, happy to pick up something now if there's any discounts or wait until next year.

Looking for something for the front of the house, happy to hand on gutter or run around windows.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

homestore and more do the job for me every year. Wait til late Nov tho their lights go half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

We had 2 sets of 2000 cluster external lights from homestore and more break on us this year, the wire going back to the plug was bent too easily and broke from being at a 90 degree angle to the plug. Need to find an alternative for this year as their pretty pricey at €70 a go.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement