Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can ChatGPT Reveal Paranormal Connections?

Options
  • 02-01-2024 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

Today, I'd like to talk to you about a side project.

As a paranormal enthusiast, I pondered: What if we combined two seemingly unrelated topics in a video? What bridges could be formed? So, I compiled a list of 200 mysterious subjects and randomly paired them using a Python program, resulting in a total of 19,900 intriguing associations. I then tasked ChatGPT to delve into our collective imagination and identify the 5 common points. From solving ancient mysteries to revealing enigmatic personalities, ChatGPT endeavors to connect diverse topics and narrate captivating stories.

Feel free to check the resulting video on my Youtube channel "ALL CONNECTED" ep "E.T. vs Pyramid".

What are your thoughts? Could there be a hidden reality behind it all?

I can't wait to get your thoughts!

Post edited by AllConnected on

Comments

Advertisement