Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walker Combo 2023 WPSTBW23

Options
  • 01-01-2024 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering has anyone got one of these.

How's it working for you?

How's the Recording working?

Any photos of the programme guide.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Amelfango

Hi

New to posting on B.ie. Have benefitted from advice found here in the past.

I have just installed a Walker WPSTBW23. Haven't recorded yet. Though, I think I'm more likely to learn from you than vice versa. Having said that I'm very happy to pass on anything you might find useful that I discover.

The Operating Instructions are not great for a novice like me. Further the Glen Dimplex site is useless I don't think it even recognises this as one of their products! It struck me to question whether it is an original GD product!

Happy New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

Hello Friend and happy New Year.

Thanks for your reply and welcome to boards.

I would be thankful if you could take a photo of the Programme Guide and share it in a post if possible.

I have the previous Walker Combo receiver from 2018 and am quite happy with it.

Would be interested to see how RTE Player works also.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭decor58

It would be interesting to see if other apps can be added, no chance of VM but maybe Netflix, YouTube, the bigger ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Picked up on of these over christmas - so far so good, my young kids are managing to use it fine. Playing from USB works great, have not had a chance to test out the recording option as yet. RTE Player works without problems so far.

Very little online about the box itself. No online manual that I can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

• Advertisement
Advertisement