Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wireless apple Car play options

Options
  • 01-01-2024 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Two questions here:

1) 191 civic with wired apple car play, but I require it to be wireless, what do people recommend for this? I think there are Bluetooth dongles out there that may accomplish this, has anyone any experience of one that they’re happy with?

2) 2011 insignia where I have my iPhone in a holder, with a lead going back to the aux in to play podcasts etc on long journeys. The issue is I can’t charge at the same time as having the aux in lead plugged in even though I bought an apple branded splitter- it worked for a couple of weeks but then stopped.

Is there something I could purchase that would give me a decent neat screen with wireless apple car play, that doesn’t involve ripping out the insignia radio (not sure I’d have the time or expertise to do that!).

Thanks for any advice folks

Comments

Advertisement