Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Delighted David won. Slaaaaayyyyyy 😁

Imagine Sharon had him on her list as an evictee, night one! 😁 But he won her over.

I was watching on catch up, and was a bit worried when I saw Louis evicted. I thought he and David would be the final two. They carried the show, imo.

I didn't watch Late and Live yet, might catch up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭.Donegal.

I had Louis backed at 33/1 and I cashed out on Wednesday when he was 4/7 as I felt the tide was starting to go David’s way and I read the demographics of who was watching was 60/70% in the 18-30/34 age group so I thought that went against him. Really shocked he finished 4th all the same. I’m just glad Nikita didn’t win, get a fake vibe off of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm watching this now, missed it live. I read it was a good season. I'm up to the 2nd eviction.

Ekin su is annoying, I remember her from the traitor, she was the same. She is easy on the eye so she gets a pass

Lauren, made a big deal of being nominated, she is gone now so no big loss

Zz seems to have a chip on her shoulder, she is not as bad as she was though

Though David would be unbearable, probably would be in the real world though he is the most fun in there now

Sharon, just left there, her picks seemed to be completely random

Lets see how this plays out, I may post my musings in here, dont mind me

• Advertisement

Face to face noms and an Ekin stew meltdown, yes please

They should have them pick before they reveal as they all just follow the leader and most noms were cop outs.

Haha Marishs nomination was great and reaction was even better, take the crown

Fern and zz have Ekin stew sussed

I could have done with watching Ekin Su longer though her and Levi going were probably the right call, havent seen any of the interviews, am I missing much?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Overall Kol I did enjoy this series. It was entertaining without one annoying person taking over. There's another good nomination to come! Enjoy..

• Advertisement

Marisha and Bradley bottled it with the killer nom, first thing I thought when Nikita took it was tactical gameplay

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

There's an interview with Louis in one of today's papers. Apparently he was asked many times over the years, and always turned it down. He said never again. 😁

Nikita clothlining Marisha and Fern, should be in a WWE ring

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nicole Scherzinger won Olivier Award over Marisha Wallace

Advertisement