Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A To Z By Local Bus Bus Connects Details

Options
  • 25-12-2023 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

With this discussion, I want to find out details about each phase of the Dublin Bus Connects progrom in Dublin. Like what date is being propose for the next phase of the Bus connects program, even if the date for that phase changes, it will give me an idea of how long i have to film the bus routes that are charging. For my YouTube channel. Also, if you have details of the routes that are changing would be a help as well, so I now which bus routes I need to record first. I know from a document on the Dublin City Council website, the new bus routes for Phase 6 included the interoduction of the F spine bus routes and the O routes. But which bus routes are being replaced by as part of the change?

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement