Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM Line Fault

Options
  • 22-12-2023 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Recently I've had 3 "GSM Line Faults" on my Quantam 70. This has worked fine for pervious 5 years and nothing has changed around the house lately. The house is in town and always had strong GSM signals?

The faults seem to be transient and I can see in the app log they are cleared after about 30 seconds.

Just wondering is this typically a network fault or fault with the GSM module?

Also is there a way to check if it happening regularly and only getting flagged if issue is present when gsm line is checked ? Is it possible to increase frequency of GSM line check to see if problem is more regular ?

Is there a why to see GSM signal strength that the module is reporting?

Comments

Advertisement