Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

On 28 with a load of benched points. Massive red arrow incoming after 3 green

Need a goal fest tomorrow with hauls from Hwang and Palmer to rescue my GW

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

40 with Palmer, Jackson, Hweng and Cunha to play - high scoring game needed

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

33 points all out. Awful week, I'd had a few of those this season. They've cost me big.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

51 with Colwill and Palmer to play. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

52 all out. Not great, not terrible. Difficult to know who is going to shine and who is going to flop over the Xmas period.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

All out on 62....need Palmer to stay quiet 🤫

• Registered Users Posts: 15,173 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

53 all out.

I knew I'd have less than 10 players after my stupid transfer last Sunday night and I wrote off this GW at that time. Half thought about a -4 to get an extra player in but was too annoyed at myself with ruining my planning as it's not my style. I had the squad set up to account for injuries etc. Avoided FPL til now as a result.

Time to just make sure GW19 hits now, pardon the pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Chelsea team news

Team to face Wolves: Petrovic, Gusto, Disasi, Thiago Silva, Colwill, Ugochukwu, Gallagher, Sterling, Palmer, Jackson, Broja.

Subs: Badiashile, Mudryk, Madueke, Bettinelli, Nkunku, Maatsen, Lavia, Bergstrom, Matos.

Wolves team news

Team to play Chelsea: Sa, Kilman, Dawson, Toti, Semedo, Lemina, Gomes, Ait-Nouri, Sarabia, Cunha, Hwang.

Subs: Bentley, Doherty, S.Bueno, H.Bueno, Kalajdzic, Doyle, Chirewa, Hesketh, Barnett.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Colwill and Gusto are both staring today for me...

A clean sheet would be welcome, Pamer to stay quite and one of the 2 lads scoring a header from a corner

Not a lot to ask for -Cue Wolves goal........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Will be surprised if Chelsea keep a clean sheet here, going off the first half hour.

• Advertisement

Sterling has just shown why city let him go, Chelsea 3 lads running in on goal with only the keeper to beat - he has to score or pass it to the 2 lads beside him who have an open goal, he shoots straight at keeper - shocking miss.

Shocking from Sterling. I'd hook him for that. Inexcusable not to lay it on a plate for Palmer.

Wolves goal Lemina (Sarabia)

Palmer gets a stupid yellow for kicking ball away and will be suspended for next GW

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Gusto yellow

Jackson yellow for dissent,

Going into this game i needed 9 points from 4 players to win an H2H, currently 2 of my players have been booked, and both should have scored - this game would drive you mad

Make that 3 of mine - Cunha yellow

Doherty goal - Chelsea defensively and attacking wise are a shambles really

Nkunku (Sterling)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Nkunku scores his first Premier League goal (Sterling).

• Advertisement

Sterling yellow for diving, and he'll miss the next GW

Have a bit of sympathy for Stirling there.

Yellow for Bueno.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

The Doc with the winner was unexpected. 18 games in, Wolves level on points with Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

65 points and out. Had Watkins as captain. Live rank has me sitting 67,383 overall after this round so doing pretty well still. 42 extra points would put me top 5k and 42 less points would have me just outside the top 400k.

I had to make my transfer for next week already as I've 2 injured defenders now plus Taylor whose facing Liverpool next. Didn't want to start him so made the move of Tsimikas out for Saliba.

Fractionally. Didn't really appeal, and there was contact. It wasn't a pen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

An early Christmas present of another fairly sizeable green arrow 🎄

Up to 125K and top on the mini- leagues that matter.

Still have my Wildly so will no doubt make a ballz of it from here on...ho ho ho indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

63 pts all out has me up to 46k , my highest rank of the season so far :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

51 gets me to 200k, usual aim in to be in top 100k by new year's so not too far away now.

Advertisement