Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Gouging Taxi's in Mayo - be careful.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Did you ask the price beforehand, or ask for the meter to be put on? If not, you fecked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

The meter should be on by default. By not having the meter on he is avoiding tax. And you are blaming me for this.

So he is not using the meter and then charging over the metered price. And this is my fault.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So not only were you overcharged but now your taxi driver is avoiding tax and still I will put money on it you still have not made a complaint to the taxi regulator.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Threads run it's course.

It's only a rant at this stage.

Op will learn the lessons for the next trip.

Closing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement