Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Dublin Castle

Options
  • 09-12-2023 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

It's been rather frustrating.

I've tried to visit Dublin Castle today, tried to take a walking tour. It would have interested me greatly.

I've checked the internet, said, it would open at 10 am. At 10 am I was sent away, to return for 12 am. And at 12 am they were not even sure, they would open Dublin Castle at 2pm.

Apparently the reason given is that there is a Christmas market going on, and the wind might fall in the wind, hitting visitors.

Christmas markets are starting to get on my nerves by now.

Anybody wanting to visit Dublin Castle to take a tour isn't interested in visiting a Christmas market, nor has understanding for everything to close down, just because of this Christmas market.

I'll try my luck tomorrow, we'll see, or if I can even get tickets....

Comments

Advertisement