Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You don't currently have any active claims"

Options
  • 03-12-2023 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

I logged onto the Mywelfare website and it says: "You don't currently have any active claims. Any active claims or applications you have will appear here."

What does this mean as I am receiving jobseekers and signed on online recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭MerlinSouthDub

I don't see anything to be concerned about if they are still paying your claim, unless you have a reason to think it might have been stopped. Call them tomorrow if in doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Might be they are working on the site, they mainly do this over the weekend, although normally you get an error message, can not display current claims.

It normally means no claim active. New applications bizzarely dissappear off the portal after 30 days, Causing major confusion to folks waiting on a decision.

Log back in tomorrow morning, if still not showing your Jobseekers claim you'll need to call them.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭mazdamiatamx5

Ok thanks for this. Yes I was thinking might have to do with them working on website over weekend. If there's a problem with my payment I will just call into Intreo local office rather than call as fortunately live close to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I claimed for Jobseeker's Benefit yesterday online. Any idea on how long before you hear back from them? Do they ring you on mobile or send you a letter in post? I don't think I was asked for an e-mail address.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Better starting a new Thread. Sometimes it's a matter of days, but could be up to two weeks assuming your eligible & have required contributions in relevant tax year. Watch my welfare for application approved & they will send a letter confirming award if approved & the rate.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement