Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier league Xmas fixtures?

Options
  • 28-11-2023 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Most of the English football matches over the Christmas holidays are on Amazon Prime but that's UK only. What or where can I get in Ireland to watch those matches? My TV is with Virgin Media but there's no point in adding Sky Sports for a month as Sky only have a couple of the games. Does anyone who is broadcasting the premier league fixtures over Christmas in Ireland? A Now TV membership for a month will only get me the Sky Sorts channels AFAIK.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Premier Sports has the games that are available on Prime Video in the UK.

It’s available on Now TV (and on Virgin Media, for that matter) as part of the Sports Extra package (Virgin may call it something different). That’s the same pack you get TNT Sports in.

Note that red button fixtures are only available on Sky.

Advertisement