Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC tank 1/16 - looking for a new project

Options
  • 28-11-2023 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a new project to keep me busy over the cold, wet and dark winter months ahead, and beyond. I have a Tamiya Tiger and King Tiger already, so was looking at getting a Leopard perhaps, or maybe a 1/14 rc truck. Either way it's a pretty big chunk of money to part with. Has anyone any built / part built / in need of repair projects they want to offload?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I want to offload this....had intended to make it brushless 6s and put a set of hoons on it....after I ordered about a month ago it turns out Santa is bringing me a fireteam.

http://www.adverts.ie/32516796

Also have a box of bits running but need attention. TT01 with a new Subaru brz body, needs a tt01 motor mount and new set of body mounts. Had a good ESC and Tamiya sports tuned motor. Has controller to match ESC.

And 4wd carbon chassis 1/10 crawler/basher...has motor ESC and controller same as the brz...needs a new dogbone as it's currently 3wd...new ftx carnage body with it..

Both running but if you've spares knocking around easy get right.

Whole lot is probably standing me 190 but easily worth the some of its parts and more. Full bearing kit, Silvia body, led lights etc.

Would swap for maybe an rc plane etc..

They'd make a nice project...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Did Santa solve your problem T-Maxx? :-) If not, I have some undone models in my attic that might do. Drop me a pm.

Advertisement