Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA equivalent of Reeling in the Years

Options
  • 27-11-2023 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the name of a us tv series that is like reeling in the years but is about America.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Are you asking if anyone knows the name of a specific one that you're trying to think of, or whether one exists at all? Because if it's the latter, I doubt it. The US is a vast, vast place with an extremely regionalised TV network system.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There was something on HBO Max which covered each decade, can't for the life of me remember it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Conqueror

VH1 had the I Love... series, which included series about the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s, but that was more about celebs talking about pop culture. The History Channel also had "History Rocks", but that seems to be a bunch of events from the 60s, 70s, and 80s thrown into 3 episodes, rather than an individual year per episode.

Advertisement