Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new way to buy gadgets? Thoughts?

Options
  • 20-11-2023 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dan here,

I'm quite new to the community but thought i would still introduce everyone here to a new venture of mine: Ampla. I'll get straight to the point and give you guys a quick run down of what we are all about:

Ampla is an innovative online tech marketplace allowing you to not only buy the newest tech from both established and up-and-coming brands, but also trade what we call “product tokens” to hopefully make some money. Our goal is to give tech enthusiasts a more intimate involvement in the development, production, and even selling of their favorite tech gadgets. We aim to do so by utilizing many of the concepts and processes present in financial markets; doing so can effectively provide tech consumers with unparalleled product insights, price transparency, and ultimately control over your purchases.

You can learn more about this project here: www.theampla.com

We would love to hear feedback from our fellow tech lovers!

Comments

Advertisement