Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtrapension - is this legit?

Options
  • 20-11-2023 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I got an ad for this company, their pitch is basically that if you previously worked in the UK and no longer do you could be eligible for a UK state pension of around 10k per year, on top of whatever pension plan you have here at home.

You give them your UK national insurance number, they do the paperwork, charge you a fee, and say they’ll refund you if HMRC rejects the application.

I did live and work in the UK from around 2006 to 2018. I never really thought about or considered this tbh.

So does this company sound legit? Or if not is what they’re saying at least true if I were to try finding out what’s needed and going through with all the paperwork myself?

Comments

Advertisement