Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 11 filed on 14th, but still no follow-up correspondence from Revenue?

Options
  • 20-11-2023 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭

Filed on Ros, and all processed online.

For past few years I'd get a reply within 2 days, acknowledging the filed taxes, etc.

Anyone else noticing a delay this time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Yes have noticed this for a lot of returns filed on the 14th and 15th, still awaiting self-assessments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,689 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Yep.. got a receipt this morning but still no ITSA agreement acknowledgent letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Got the receipt today at least... that was the main thing I wanted, so all good 😀

I'd wager the delay is due to their new-fangled system that did away with ROS Offline

Ya... I noticed from their twitter feed that they were offline for essential maintenance on Saturday night in to Sunday morning, so maybe that has something to do with it.

• Advertisement

ITSA's have still not issued late Tuesday 21st, but i'm seeing IT statements detailing refunds being repaid to people where the ITSA has not issued

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I got everything as expected but filed the weekend before the 15th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭JMcL

I had mine in on the 12th I think, and it took a couple of days, but I did get the receipt. Working in IT, I don't trust online systems for deadlines where there might be a last minute rush, so I'd imagine there's a backlog from everything submitted on the 14th

Still no sign of my ITSA ack today.

ROS had different issues today where we could not open any correspondence in our inbox at all, some serious gremlins in their systems atm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Have clients waiting on the ITSA / NOA for forwarding to financial institutions. In previous years there would be a delay of a day or 2. But it's been a week since the deadline and they are still not issued. I've never seen it this delayed before.

Funnily enough we have got an amended notice of assessment, despite the original self assessment not issuing, something must be badly wrong at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I've had a few clients ring me today to say they've gotten an assessment in the post. Not sure what way they've been worded but they all asked has my tax balance not been paid when they had been. Still nothing in our ROS inboxes for the agent copies...

Advertisement