Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone new prepaid Unlimited 5G plan

Options
  • 18-11-2023 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone have new Vodafone prepaid plan Unlimited 5G for €20/28days and already received free €20 credit by text voucher?

I would like to know can I use this free credit for next (second) cycle of 28 days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

the terms and conditions of the plan say

"Your top up offer will re-activate every time you top up by €20 or more in one go"

and 

"Remember, if you top up by €20 or more in one go before the expiry date, your offer will reset and your remaining allowances at the time of top up will not carry forward"

based on this i would assume the credit can only be used for out of bundle costs, as you have to topup to activate the plan.

almost similiar to the free credit that you get with their "spin the wheel" promotions that are on from time to time - useless to most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭briancannon18

Yes , you can, just topup with your voucher no, that you received, I topped up through the app with it, if it doesn't accept it, support will do it for u

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MobileTester

That's perfect. Thanks!

How much time did you have to wait for your free €20 credit? And did you receive it by text on the same number where Unlimited 5G was activated?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭briancannon18

Received mine by text, on number I ported to vodafone unlimited 5g plan, took about 3 weeks

I ordered my sim card with new 087 number but now I decided to port my Three number. How can I do that as see no option "move my number"in the vodafone app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

You'll need to order a new sim online again and select move your number. If you topped up the new 087 one you'll probably be texted a voucher code to top up which you should be able to use on the number you're going to port in from 3

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭bronkobilly

never got the 20 euro credit by text had to ring customer care on phone waiting an hour to speak to someone to be told that offer finished in November yet i got new plan in December with the promotion still going on the web after porting my number over to vodafone going back to three 😒

Offer still available on their website so I would not give up.

I got mine €20 free credit over the live chat as never received any text message from them

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭rhinosaurious

Went back to 3 aswell, so much better already.

Advertisement