Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM Q ADVICE

Options
  • 15-11-2023 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi, wondering if anyone has any ideas on an issue I am having with my Quantum 70 GSM Q board. In recent weeks it has decided not to send any alerts or status sms. I have changed nothing in the settings, have the engineer code and installed it myself without difficulty a few years ago. The unusual part of this is that it will arm and disarm on sms command from the phone. Any ideas, its great it can arm and disarm but not much use if its set off and I dont know about it. Any advice would be appreciated. I have re seated the Q comms board after a mains and battery power down and re inserted the sim to no avail. It also reports positive when requesting a text test in the installer menu but no text arrives, it has our 2 phone numbers programmed and I am using a Lyca sim which, as above, seems to be working.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement