Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it Possible to have a Private Group on Discord

Options
  • 15-11-2023 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

My 13yr old ran into some difficulties on Discord in a group with his friends where someone outside their group reported some comments. I am guessing that at some point the person who reported it was a member of the group.

Disclaimer:) I have never used this application so reading online about it and trying to figure out what the options are.

I want to see if it is possible to create a group for his close group of friends where no one else can be admitted unless approved, for example can their be an admin who controls who can be added.

I saw options about creating your own private server so not sure if that is the best approach.

My question is whether the above is possible and would anyone have any recommendations on how best to set it up.

Comments

Advertisement