Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 Matchday Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Yeah, it's all very fine margins at this stage. I finished on 70 and dropped down to about 200k overall. Had I started Tsimikas I'd be into the top 90k. That's how tight it still is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

89 points and finally a good week.

The one week I decided to not make any transfers or overthink any decision. Simple game really 😅

Just outside 1mil OR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭Xander10

I was on 2pt after yesterday. Finished on 90pts. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

99 all out, it'll go someway to undoing that debacle last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

69 points. I left Tsimikas and Palmer on the bench with 21 points, and this was the week I decided to sell Ward-Prowse.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Watching MOTD2 there and Watkins also missed a absolute sitter. Would have been a nice few extra points.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Diaby kept that “assist” I see

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

72 and it feels like a bad GW score, even if it was above the average score. Benched Tsimikas meaning red arrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

going against Haaland the last 3 weeks is not paying off so far. 2 red arrows from 3 GWs. sitting at 350k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Same....grey arrows for last 4 weeks.

Getting the big marginal calls wrong every time... especially the Tsimakis/Lascelles picks the last couple of weeks.

Mired now around the 1M mark and starting to lose ground bit by bit in mini leagues

• Advertisement
Advertisement