Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo EX30 vs Tesla Model 3 Highland

Options
  • 05-11-2023 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭

So I was really interested in the upcoming EX30 but I think the new Tesla model 3 is a better deal:

Basic EX30 = €39,596 (range 344km) after grants.

Standard range model 3 = €41,832 (range 554km with the 18in wheels) after grants.

The Tesla has over 200km more range for €2236 more and has all the extras already as standard.

If you want to extend the range of the EX30 to 476km it's about approx. €4500 more (not sure based on the VRT rebate aspect). That brings it well above the Tesla for 78km less range and not all the extras.

I really like the EX30 but cannot justify it over the model 3 :(

(also the basic EX30 has 11kv AC charging but as noted below so does the model 3 so no difference there)

Post edited by user1842 on

Comments

Advertisement