Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2023 - Round 21 - Brazil - Interlagos

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

420 Ferrari 500 in front of Mclaren.

Maybe the FIA reel in the bulls quicker than they did the mercs and we actually get battles for first place say by 2025 or something cause according to newery they arent getting caught next year either

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

• Registered Users Posts: 11,131 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Merc have redeveloped a sh1tbox into a sh1tbox

to be fair they have a lot of the 0 sidepod car to get rid of, their 2024 car will be from scratch/ground up instead of the sh1tbox they stuck with this year no wonder your man got the left toto probably left parts of last years car in his bed as a reminder of how sh1t it was 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Hijpo

Brundle trying to hold in the laughing lol!

TWO decent starts, bits of action in the middle, TV director was abysmal, great Alonso drive made Perez look like a rookie. It was obvious what lines Alonso was taking and Perez either doesn't have the smarts to cop on or doesn't have the ability to drive outside of what he does on the simulator.

Sainz came soooo close to that Alpine mechanic and he didn't even flinch!

Happy to see Merc struggle, long may it last.

Must get pretty frustrating for Max. Reporters constantly making remarks like "you must have been bored" is if its nothing and Crofty again making out it's all car. I never heard negativity like that from broadcasters when Hamilton was winning, it was always a fantastic drive and impressive that they could coast to victory.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Max really is a cut above the rest. Great car but he is such a winner - he won't care about a few boos, he's already got his mind on wiining in Vegas and on the last day - 19 wins is the only point of focus he has.

Delighted for Alonso and Norris. Checo badly needed a good few points today, so he will be happy to extend the gap back to Hamilton but it could and should have been a podium.

The Mercs were truly awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,284 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Fernando Alonso…he is some lad! What a race from him, delighted to see him and AM back up on the podium.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

(Wrong forum post)

Post edited by flazio on

I hope Merc don't struggle I hope they catch up with McLaren and the bulls and it's 3 way fight rather that the one sided sh1te we had this season...

Lewis had a lot of that you must of been bored up front too,

I wonder why that fool crofty and sky is/was biased towards Hamilton hmmm maybe cause they are British broadcasters on a British channel and he is a British driver hmmm. And unfortunately due to sky being c u next Tuesdays we have not much choice but to watch.

Unless the Dutch channels said it too that it was all Hamilton and not the car like they are probably saying about max right now.

It's never one way or the other a great driver needs a great car and vice versa. That's Max and the bull now, Lewis and the Merc previously vettel and the bull before and so on.

When was the last driver champion in a car that wasn't the best? Vettel 2010? Hamilton 2008 Kimi 2007? Or before that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

What about Verstappen in ‘21? It’s a toss up which car was best that season

The bull was the better car for the majority of the season defo the first half for sure then they were a bit more even after that bar Brazil with that spicy engine.

So even then he had the joint best car at worst or the best car

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Yes that would be much better and then I might hate the Sprint race weekends less.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

I disagree. This race has been much more exciting than the stupid Sprint race.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

I’d disagree a little and say IMO the Merc was the better car but RB brought the better upgrades throughout the season and it took Merc putting in that engine to level the playing field by the end of the year! Either way I think we agree neither car was streets ahead of the other!

Ms

I really do not know who this machine gun Kelly fool is but what a stupid name.

I will say this much after watching that video. Whoever that Machine Gun Kelly fool is he is not very intelligent is he? What a Clown.

Post edited by AMKC on

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Longing

Likewise didn't know the guy or who Martin was talking too. But one thing I do know from that interview the guy had no manners.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I enjoyed that Ted pointed out mid-race that Machine Gun Kelly left before the end of the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭McFly85

I don’t like GP quali on Friday.

I think ditch sprint shootouts and use the grid from the last races finishing positions as the sprint starting grid.

Then Friday becomes practice 1 & sprint, Saturday practice 2 & quali, Sunday GP.

Keeps an event each day with the weekend still building towards the GP on Sunday.

Ms

Nice to see someone speaking sense.

"I think ditch sprint shootouts and use the grid from the last races finishing positions as the sprint starting grid"

That's exactly what I have been saying for about a year.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭shanec1928

You’ve also said you’ve quit watching f1 several times this season too…

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement