Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I didn't realise Grace Dent was on TV these days. I remember her from those tv programmes where they'd talk about programmes from years gone by and she wasn't nice at all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

This Is AWESOME....... there's a note..... doesn't take much to get him excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Raging they got Nella’s box

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am lol at how bad they are at this 🤣

They did so bad, I bet they’ll get another chance to win back the boxes later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭emo72

Nella is doing to her career what the Emmerdale one did to hers, when she said the corrie lad bate her on CBB. She is a grade A dose.

And now she's saying she didn't want her luxury items. So ungrateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Awwww. Nigel picture of Jacob reeys mog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Ha ha to be fair they were shite at that 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

I've only tuned in late now, was watching the Ireland v New Zealand match, worse than any trial. But it sounds like Nella the YouTuber doesn't deserve her luxury item. And Jamie Lynn Spears it seems hasn't stop crying.

Here we go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Has Jamie Lynn not seen the show before. Wouldn’t you do some research before going on a show. What a dope.

This is the first time that I’ve considered how Jamie-Lynn is similar to her sister. I wonder if she’s mentally strong enough for this show

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Loyal Lady

Theres a fierce amount of ads

• Registered Users Posts: 48,176 ✭✭✭✭km79

I said after only a couple of minutes of seeing her in it that she clearly hasn’t a clue about the show :D

ive a feeling she will get that photo soon if she doesn’t walk first

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,600 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Watch it on plus 1, Nella went off on one and made an absolute prat of herself and then did her task......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I nearly choked when Nella said she didnt want anyone to be upset about anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Youtuber doesn't want her item 🙄

someone else should take it 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was just thinking the same thing! I'm sure she was shown previous series , well researched, that she didn't blindly just say oh yeah I'll sign up for this without knowing what it's about!

She'll get her picture, wait and see.

Watching Big Brother and this have reminded me why I pay for Streaming services!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Coolcormack1979

Jesus

this

is

bloody

terrible

first time in all my time watching I’m a celeb I’m now thinking if I don’t watch rest of series I will not miss it.the cast is horrendous

• Advertisement

What’s in nellas box???

😋

That’s why I record it and start watching after 20 mins. Can fast forward through the ads. An added bonus is zooming pass the bits with Nella. 😉😂

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Jeff2

This seems to be the case with some from US where the agent pitch the show to them to go on so the agent makes money without telling them what it full entails.

Jamie prob needs to do a trial . Get out of her head for a while

Nella ruled out on Medical grounds, I wonder is that a bit made up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I think Jamie Lynn might leave early. She seems quite vulnerable. Stay in for a week and get paid I'm guessing.

Is Nella going to starve herself and not eat if Fred is cooking. That won’t last long.

Also saying “I’m just a girl” is really starting to annoy me. You’re 26, an adult. Cop on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭claregal1

What did Nella do I missed that bit . Just caught it from the bit where they were trying to get the luxury items.

Advertisement