Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All inclusive portuga or italy

Options
  • 25-10-2023 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI All, looking for recomendations for an all inclusive hotel for a family of 4 with two 13 year olds for next summer. We have always gone to the euro camps but kids are a little old now and an all inclusive option will take the stress out of everything and make it more of a holiday for me (i usually do the cooking).

Anyone any recs on somewhere that has nightly entertainment, pools etc... is close to a beach and smaller towns for evening walks.

Again weve never done this but any recomendations would be greatly appreciated in portugal or Italy... lake Garda would be fantastic but any other recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

Best value for money AI would be somewhere in the Canaries IMO and less likely to be as oppressively hot

Haven't been to Portugal in years but aware there are some nice AI hotels which others may be able to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Club Humbria in Portugal is a nice all inclusive, although its a few years since I was in it. You'll be hard pushed to find AI in Lake Garda. Hotel Majestic in Malceisne has full board offers but not AI. Great hotel in a beautiful location.

Advertisement