Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Mortgage account transactions online

Options
  • 25-10-2023 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hello,

I can view transactions on my Bank of Ireland current account in BOI 365 online. I can also download statements as PDFs.

Why can I not see transactions on my BOI mortgage account in the same way?

Why is it not possible for me to go online and generate an annual Mortgage Year end statement and an Interest Certificate myself as a pdf download?

It is very inefficient that these documents are posted out at all and that customers cannot just download them on instead have to call up and waste their time and that of a BOI staff member on such a routine task.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view all of your mortgage details through our mortgage customer hub. Please see this link for more information.

Thanks,

Megan

Self-Service - Manage My Mortgage - Bank of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭FlexMcMurphy

Hello Megan,

"You can view all of your mortgage details through our mortgage customer hub.

I followed that link you shared... have you ever used the BOI Mortgage Self Service Hub?

Did you read my message and understand what I was asking for?

It is not possible to view transactions on a mortgage account, or to download a pdf of a year end mortgage account balance statement or to download the pdf of a year-end mortgage account interest certificate of a year of ones choosing using the BOI mortgage customer hub. That "hub" is just a replacement for customers calling up and wasting Bank of Irelands time by having to speak to a member of staff. You still end up having to wait days for these documents to be posted out. I am currently waiting over a week for a year end balance statement and certificate to reach me by snail mail which I called up BOI and spoke to someone to ask for.

Waiting a week for these documents to reach me by post is ridiculous in this day and age. It is totally pointless when I have an email address and anyway I should have be able to download these documents myself from the BOI online banking service.

If you are talking about the BOI online mortgage viewer that doesn't let me you do what I was asking for either.

I would like an answer to my question:

Why are Bank of Ireland mortgage customers not able to go online and view real time up to date transactions on their mortgage account? This is possible with current accounts why not a mortgage account? Why did Bank of Ireland make a Mortgage Self Service Hub that does not let their customers view an electronic up to date balance of transactions on their mortgage account, download a pdf of a year end mortgage account balance statement or to download the pdf of a year-end mortgage account interest certificate of a year of ones choosing?

That hub offers no service at all to customers except a chance for Bank of Ireland to employ less people on phone lines taking requests from customers because for some reason Bank of Ireland will only post out these documents. It's like living in the dark ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for the message

I'm afraid we do not facilitate real time transactions on the Mortgage Viewer.

However, you can order an interest cert by clicking the link below :

Thanks, Anna

Advertisement