Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fred Dean RIP

Options
  • 24-10-2023 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Shocked to hear the devasting news of the sudden death of well known enthusiast and photographer Fred Dean. As some on hear may be already aware. I didn't know him personally but always enjoyed his Flickr page documenting bus and rail photographers. He was also a Cork based driver with Bus Eireann. RIP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Fred started a couple of photo Groups, in the context of Irish Transport namely Luas Dublin Light Rail and TFI - Transport for Ireland. I hope one of his larger Flickr followers takes over running of these groups it would be a shame to let them die!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

That's really sad news. I was a huge fan of Freds work going as far back as 2008. May he RIP.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Advertisement