Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fares for Hackney service

Options
  • 20-10-2023 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

I’m planning to operate a local area Hackney service and was wondering is there a basic rule of thumb re_ fares - what to charge ?

if I make a ten minute drive from my house to the passengers home and drive them another twenty minutes to their destination of choice , that’s a half hour used up , say the distance in total is around twenty Km and the same if I return them home later and then return to my house

is thirty euro return a little low ?, bear in mind that I will be covering a rural area for the most part so in many cases just because I drive person A to destination B , there may not be another fare waiting for me at destination B so plenty of running here there and everywhere for passengers

Comments

Advertisement