Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of DE blades - blade bank

Options
  • 20-10-2023 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I switched to DE shaving some time late in the pandemic.

Enjoying it and the ritual, etc. I buy blades, etc from shaving.ie who have very good customer service.

One thing I purchased from them (or maybe it was Amazon) was a Rockwell blade bank which is like a little piggybank for spent razor blades.

I'd say that it getting close to full capacity now.

In terms of Ireland, what is the most environmentally friendly step for me next in terms of disposing of the hundreds of used blades that are in that blade bank box ?

I am familiar with bottle banks/clothes banks and can disposal (usually blue bins at various locations).

Where can I dispose of the box full of blades (I'll buy a new one online for 2024 obviously) but I've been a bit in overthink mode trying to understand where I can dump the used blades/box ?

Thanks in advance

ifc

Advertisement