Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Ioniq electric 28kw.

Options
  • 19-10-2023 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a 2014 Nissan leaf for the past 4 years. Going well and down to 11 bars/83% of battery left so not too bad.

its pushing on a bit now and the lack of range can be annoying at certain times, plus I fancy a change 😀

I am thinking of buying a 2017 or 2018 Ioniq with the 28kw battery as I have heard some good things about them

I know all too well with my Leaf that speed, wind etc affect the range greatly

for anyone that has experience of this car:

• what was the range like? (I know dependent on journey type etc)
    • I would be buying a 6/7 year old car - what would the battery health be potentially like? (Again I know dependent on mileage on the car, how it was charged etc)

Any other general comments welcome

Post edited by obi604 on

Comments

Advertisement