Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Free Ticket for Ireland v New Zealand

Options
  • 13-10-2023 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Update: I don't know how to close the board as I'm new here but the ticket has been given out as you can see on my last comment.

Hi Everyone! I have a spare ticket for tomorrow's match as my wife isn't able to attend anymore. I would like to give the ticket to someone that doesn't have one but is dying to go. I don't want anything in return for the ticket as it's too much hassle to talk about money. There are a few conditions though as I don't want anyone claiming a ticket when they aren't able to attend after all. The conditions are:

1). You must be in France already or you have booked a flight (proof of either of these is required for me to transfer the ticket over to you)

2). You must give a good reason why I should chose you.

3). You must have good chat as I'll be sitting next to you.

I'll pick someone at 9pm tonight. You will then have an hour to show proof of condition number 1 or I will move on to the next person. I hope to make someone's day!

Post edited by apons on

Comments

Advertisement