If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon x3800H Warranty

Options
  • 11-10-2023 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys, Good to be back in the hunt for an uograde. I am thinking about upgrading to x3800h from my x2500h I bought from you a couple of years back , a couple of questions 1- I am running with Q Acoustics 3020i fronts and 3010i surrounds , Is it a worthy upgrade , or would you recommend something else 2- If so what is your best Boardsie price 3 - I know you normally match your UK sister sister site for deals , the .COM site is advertising that it comes with 6 yr warranty as standard and £150 in free cables , I don't see it advertised on the .IE site , are these offers applicable to yourselves Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post scanner!

The AVCX3800 would definitely be a worthy upgrade - the power difference isn't massive but what the extra power gives is a cleaner sound with a bigger soundstage and more dynamic range so it's definitely an upgrade over the AVRX2500. That coupled with the more up to date HDMI inputs it's definitely a great amp to go for.

I can certainly match the .com price of £999 with a 6 year guarantee and £150 off cables.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with one!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭scanner

Hi David

Yeah that sounds good , I tried to load items up on your .IE website , but its looking for extra for warranty going that way , so I'll ring the shop

cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,162 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Scanner.

That is no problem, just ask for myself Kenny and I can get you sorted.

Or if you PM your number I can drop you a call.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.