Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry

Options
  • 08-10-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Just by way of a heads up just in case anyone has never heard of this(I know I hadn't). Was meant to go see the new Exorcist movie this weekend but the reviews were wall to wall shocking so this was chosen instead simply because it was on at a convenient time.........but what a pleasant surprise. This is a cracking little movie, its been a while since I enjoyed something so much. Well worth checking out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭crushproof

Caught this tonight, very enjoyable and great cast. May not be entirely true but the whole movie flew back, great entertainment of the rise and all. Can't believe the other co-founder managed to sell out at the peak!

It's really incredible though the sheer shock the iphone gave the whole industry, total meltdown for BB and Nokia.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

I came onto this thread planning to make a joke about this film sounding similar to the name of an ill fated mobile vendor. I now feel sheepish, because, that is what it is about.

I worked with.. can't say but I look forward to this.

Edit: The first 20 seconds of the trailer is also how McDonalds became a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mitchell Ortiz

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is this streaming?

Advertisement