Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUK 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,288 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Yeah I would much prefer Jordan he has been consistent. Olivia played a very clever game, but it felt like a game, paling up with whoever was advantageous to her. Her screaming at tasks etc would wreck your head too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,797 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Oh now I want Olivia to win...

I do think Jordon can be funny at times but the whole Mattie come here to me, Mattie go away from me, Henry what should I do, Mattie come here, rinse and repeat did my head in. And when he ghosted Henry😠 broke poor Henry's heart.

So now I'm rooting for Olivia...didn't care for her when she was in her "village" but she's had some good moments.

Henry still would have been my winner 🏆😔

• Registered Users Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If Olivia wins then she was one of the people in what might have been seen as the bad side when there was two sides.

Just an observation but they will all love her now having got this far whether she wins or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,186 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Olivia’s crying the other night has win her some sympathy votes. Personally I think she was a horrible loudmouth housemate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is it the Scottish vote that has got Olivia this far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

She certainly was. But the effect of Paul on her was was tremendous.

She softened alot once he was gone and we got to see a softer and more even monded girl.

I hope she doesn't win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Here we go folks!

Jordan wins, good choice imo!

Very enjoyable series overall.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Well done Fella !!

'I can pay my Council Tax' - proper posh !!!

• Advertisement

The best Scottish housemate was Mikey the blind lad. That time he was in the pool and got hit in the head by the tennis ball and his reaction was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Yes happy with that 😃

Yesss !!!

Fecking delighted!

Great. Fair play to him. 😊

His first quote "I can pay my council tax"

On brand lol

Really am delighted he won .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Jordan certainly looked shocked. Laughed so much when he said he could pay his council tax, that bit makes him that bit more relatable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Delighted. No time for someone who's a bully around their mates, and then tries to be nice to you when their mates are not around and they need you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

That's fair enough, Jordan was pretty funny although I hated the whole love triangle thing.

Olivia was a good housemate, she's done well to make the final 2, she was probably close to being evicted a few times

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Great result delighted for Jordan. Stayed himself the whole way through. £100k. Nice one!!

• Advertisement

Exactly, mean girl behaviour a lot of the time, clever when it comes to her bitching which was always behind people's backs, not a fan no way did she deserve to win.

I remember getting hooked on the very first Big Brother.

Reality TV was truly born !!

This series was grand, no more than that.

Nice for him to win.

It's over and out from me in here for another year.

Slán folks - it's been emotional 😁

Bring on the Jungle !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Im glad you are all happy but I don't get it.

He had a few funny quips. Instigated the annoying trio thing. Treated both boys really bad. Didn't really actively participate in things. Should have been gone since the other night. I'm disappointed 😔

It was a huge improvement over the last few series from what I remember of them anyway, I think the shorter runtime was a good idea, ratings look better than what ITV were expecting, celeb one could be fun. Can never recreate the magic of those early series.

Won't be watching I'm a celeb this year, the sight of Farage makes me want to vomit.

Hair, gob, teeth, lips, boobs, ass, legs, heels. The BB version of Cliona Hagan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I'm happy Jordan won

• Registered Users Posts: 11,797 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'd guess the interview with Jordan will be on the later show. If so that is on a different station VM3 I think. I can't check now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Happy Jordan won. Hasn't been a great show overall, lacked drama. Highlight was diffinately Trish' eviction and of course following this tread.

Advertisement