Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday horror

Options
  • 03-10-2023 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Anyone travelling to tenerife please beware as the is a uprise in sexual assaults that are being hidden in plain sight...

A couple of weeks ago was in costa adeje and my son was sexually assaulted ....

The police and courts are great but when dealing with hotels and your holiday reps this can be a nightmare as more often than not no support is available...

We still have not received a call from the guys we booked the holiday with claiming a 72 hour wait zero customer aftercare...

It took my hotel over half an hour to call the police and they failed to contact our reps despite numerous requests and a barman ..

The hotel also disposed of the glass the perpetrator was using I have a video of myself leaving the glass at reception and telling the receptionist to leave the evidence there for the police.... the glass vanished...

The attack occurred infront of my eyes and is captured on cctv...

Please be very vigilant

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement