Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TeamTest Forum

Options
  • 30-09-2023 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Long shot but maybe someone here will remember this site from back in the day or knows the guys who ran it. I kept a journal there but unfortunately the Wayback Machine doesn't appear to have archived any of my posts. Is there any way to retrieve this or it's pretty much lost at this point?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

I remember that from around 2006/2007, I think the guy who ran it was a member here by the user name Dragan.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

Yeah, I think Dragan ran it along with g'em. Forum remained active until 2012 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭JayRoc

I ran that site (as Squarepeg) after Dragan stepped back. Sadly as far as I can tell all the content has been lost, our hosts pulled it all a long time ago. I'd have loved to be able to keep it but as far as I can remember, one day I tried to log in and the whole thing was gone. Huge pity

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

Shame! Trained with yourself and a few of the guys back in the day in Raw. Hope you're keeping well.

Advertisement