Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inish Pharmacy.

Options
  • 29-09-2023 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭

Seem to have very competitive prices, certainly better than Boots for the few bits I've got. 10% discount on first order I think.

https://www.inishpharmacy.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I just looked at some vitamins I get and they seem to be very well priced ... on what I looked for anyways.... Thanks for posting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Have been using these guys for the past 6 months, usually 1/3 cheaper than pharmacy and orders are delivered in 2 days. Points scheme also help with discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

They are based in Donegal I think - fully legit.

They have OTC medicines competitively priced also.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

The owner of the pharmacy appears in the Salin Plus salt therapy ads on Virgin Media. Have used them a good few times for pharmacy items. Can't fault them.

Post edited by Nigel Fairservice on

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭HorseSea

Used them several times and they are good. I also use pharmacydirect.ie - which is a pharmacy in Kerry, they were great too. Both make the local chemists look like rip off artists for some things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

If you're close to the border, it's worth going across for the basics. Paracetamol and ibuprofen usually around 29p a pack, anti-histamines about £1 for a month's supply. This place does seem better than local pharmacies in the Republic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Just looked at an item I buy, Beconase spray is €13.50 there, £4 or around €5 in the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,264 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Ive used them loads over the last number of years.

Good prices and very quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭shalom

Should this be https://www.pharmadirect.ie/ without the cy on the web address? , I couldn't find pharmacydirect.ie?

thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭HorseSea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,920 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

20% off Cerave cosmetics at the moment

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,001 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Would they not just post down to you? Would be strange if they didn't offer all ireland delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

With local pharmacies, and chain pharmacies such as Boots, increasingly ripping people off, there is a lot to be said for using online pharmacies for non prescription items. Some items are significantly cheaper than stores. I have used Lir Pharmacy ( https://lirpharmacy.com/ ) a few times and saved a bit in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

They often have this on Amazon for around 4. Sometimes they will deliver to the South and sometimes they won't so worth stocking up when they do. Must depend on what warehouse they have stock in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I have to say I think Inish Pharmacy is possibly the best Irish based website shopping experience I've had. I've been using them for several years now and they have become my go to. Often things are cheaper than I can get locally like antihistamines and Gaviscon and they have some products you can't get in the South. Best of all they are super fast, I generally get my order the following day. Easier order online that actually go into town for something. It's one of the few Irish sites I'd give a full 5 stars too!

Advertisement