Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EV UK import and VRT

Options
  • 23-09-2023 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

I've been out of the country the last few years and while I had imported a couple of Nissan Leafs a few years back, that was before Brexit taking effect. I've ran a search and as far I can make out, there's no additional VRT on importing an EV so long as its not something top of the range. I just wanted to sanity check that to make sure I have not misunderstood - so if there's someone here that has imported in the last year or so, I'd be grateful if you could confirm.

Comments

Advertisement