Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever driven a car as a learner with someone who doesn’t have a full licence but pretending

Options
  • 23-09-2023 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Have you ever driven unaccompanied as a learner driver & been caught out? If so, what excuses did you use & what actually happened? My cousin who is learning to drive & has done her 12 lessons but waiting for an invitation to book her test, is talking about driving unaccompanied but with an adult in the passenger seat who unfortunately does not hold a full licence. But I’m very curious as I know I’ve seen loads of people driving on their own as a learner driver & some people who have company in the car, probably aren’t even with full licensed drivers. She has insurance on her car also

Comments

Advertisement