Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate Worktop 3000mm(or Near) * 900mm for Kitchen Island

Options
  • 20-09-2023 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi There,

May I please know where I should be able to find the laminate worktop with dimensions 3000mm(or near)*900mm worktop for island. I am on a budget and would like to find if there are any local suppliers? I would also want it delivered to Athlone.

B&Q only have 2000mm

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭embracingLife

Google local kitchen suppliers in the towns around you and I'm sure they will make a worktop for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭phormium

I have 2300x900 from Topform in Gort but they go up to 4000x900, however can't order direct unless it's changed but I had to order through Noyeks, possible through any supplier they supply I believe but Noyeks were closest to me. Not cheap though but I suppose cheaper than other types of countertop!

Edited to add, to be fair I suppose mine was custom as opposed to just a length of countertop, had rounded corners rather than square, also had a second smaller similar round corner top in order, two islands as such! So maybe it wasn't as expensive as I thought but a hell of a lot more than a length in B&Q/Woodies though!

Advertisement