Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyefit vs Anytime Fitness?

Options
  • 20-09-2023 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am toying with idea of joining a gym as I want to improve my overall health.

In my research I came across those two chains and I am wondering which would be better in terms of equipment, cleanliness, courses, overall friendliness etc

The reason why I am drawn to these chains are their opening hours and price structure.

I am based in West Dublin so would use either AF in Clondalkin or Flyefit in Liffey Valley.

AF seems to be open 24/7 while FF are open from 5:30 to 10/11pm (I am planning to go at 6 am before work).

Furthermore FF seem to be spread all over Dublin while AF have only 4 branches in Dublin.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Best thing you can do is get a day pass for the actual gyms you'd be using and see what they're like.

I'm a member of Flyefit for when I'm in Dublin and they're not all the same. I used 3 different ones and there was a big difference between two and the other was in between.

You can't really decide based on the name of the company that operates them.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Thanks Alf.

Out of those 3 which one would you rate the highest?

I will definitely get a day pass before I sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Of the 3 I have used a number of times?

Portobello

Ranelagh

Baggot St

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭MSVforever

Thanks Alf. Much appreciated.

Advertisement