If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fyne bundle

Options
  • 20-09-2023 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Morning guys, I'm looking for another few bits. Can you give me a price for the Fyne f303's in oak, 2 subwoofer cables over 5m, a pair of speaker wall brackets for 2 fyne f301s and 3 HDMI cables between 1 and 2m(mid budget price wise). thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Good to hear from you Rigante82!

I can do the following pricing for you:

Fyne F303 Light Oak - £199/249 euro

2 x Cambridge 500 Sublink 7.5m - £22/25 euro each (£44/50 euro total)

B-Tech BT77 Black - £49.95/59 euro

3 x QED Ultra High Speed HDMI 48gbps 1.5m - £15.50/18.50 euro each (£31/37 euro total)

Total: £323.95/395 euro.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with those!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Rigante82

Thanks for getting back to me. I noticed on the Richersounds.com site that their is a promotion on Samsung TV's. Does this apply with you guys? I'm interested in the 65 inch Frame. Also there is a cashback that Samsung are running as well, would this apply as well? thanks

Thanks for getting back to me Rigante82.

We can match the same deals that are available on the .com site. I can match the Samsung 10% promotion for you in sterling and you can claim the £250 cashback directly from Samsung.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

What would be the total bundle price with those discounts taken into account?

Thanks for getting back to me Rigante82,

The total price for the QE65LS03BG and the items mentioned above would be £1763.05 including delivery.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with that!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Does the 10% apply to the euro price? I think 10% off the 1780 euro (1602 euro) is better value than 10% off the sterling price (£1600 - £160= £1440)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,162 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Rigante82.

The 10% does indeed apply to the Euro pricing of the Samsung.

Its priced at 1779€ -10% would make it 1601.10€

Total all in would be 1996.10€ delivered.

You are free to pay in whichever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

I’m just going to go for with the tv for the moment.If I order today can I delay delivery until the weekend after next?

No problem at all Rigante82.

I'll pop the order up for you and then drop you a call to finalise things up.

Hi Kenny,

Im back for original quote I had at the start of this post but I'm looking to switch the F303's for a pair of the F301's in walnut and to add a second pair of wall brackets for them. Can you give me an updated price? Thanks

• Advertisement

Hey Rigante82.

Thanks for coming to us and I hope you are enjoying the TV!

No problem at all, however I have none of the walnut left in stock that are brand new.

I do have an open box pair that we had on display. if they might be of interest to you?

There isn't a great amount of movement on these are they are already at a cray price but I could go to £68 / 79€ on them.

I do have Black and light oak in stock BNIB if a different colour might suit?

The rest of the original quote would still stand price wise.

Are they in good condition Kenny,any marks or scuffs? If not then I’d take them.

Also Kenny can I check something with you. I bought an Optoma UHZ50 from you back in May. I thought I'd be moving into a new house back then but I've only got in the last week. The Optoma isn't really working out for me in the space I have. Could I return the unit and put the cost towards something else you have in stock? There are only 4 or 5 hours on the projector and I've got the box and all the packaging as it has only recently been opened to test out. Let me know if it's possible. thanks

Hi

Thanks for the posts. The f301's have a few light scratches on the top, but apart from that they look fine.

In regards to returning the projector unfortunately at this point in time it is out side of our returns period

Regards Stephen

Hi Stephen, is there nothing you can do?it is literally just out of the box?As I said I’m not looking for a refund but to exchange as part of a new projector from yourselves.I was looking at the epson tw900 and would add the extra cash to the current value of the Optoma which is less than what I paid for it in May

Sorry it’s the tw9400 I was hoping to part exchange for

Hey Rigante82.

I'll have a check with my MD on this but I'm not hopefully you can return it as it is 4 - 5 months outside of the returns period.

Our returns period is 30 days as standard.

I'll look into this and revert back.

Thanks Kenny, with all the business I've done with you guys the customer service has been a brilliant so hopefully we can work something out.

Hey Rigante82.

I've dropped you a PM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.